Specialist in Orthodontics
Locations and Hours Available
- Clinical Hours
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (2x per month)
- Business Office Phone Hours
Monday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (1963), University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN
- Masters of Science in Dentistry (1965), University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN
- Bachelor of Science (1961), University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Minnesota Association of Orthodontists
- Midwestern Society of Orthodontists
Special Professional Interests
- Past Professor and Graduate Education Orthodontic Program Director at Mayo Clinic
- Past member of the Craniofacial Disorders & Sleep Disorders Teams at Mayo Clinic
- Past member of the American Dental Association (ADA) House of Delegates
- Former Chair of the ADA Special Committee on Fragmentation of the Association & Profession
- Past member and Chair of the ADA Council of Dental Care Programs
- Past member of the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) House of Delegates
- Past Chair of the AAO Council of Scientific Affairs
- Retired Member of the Edward H Angle Society
- Past member and President (1991, 1993) of the Minnesota Board of Dentistry
- Teacher of the Year – Mayo Clinic Fellows Association
- Recipient of the Alumni Service Award – University of Minnesota Board of Regents
- Recipient of the 2014 MSO Earl E Shepard Distinguished Service Award
- Recipient of the A. B. Hall Distinguished Alumnus Award – University of Minnesota School of Dentistry
- Recipient of the Rodger J. Fredsall Distinguished Service Award – Minnesota Association of Orthodontists.
- Recipient of the James E. Brophy Distinguished Service Service Award – American Association of Orthodontists
Dr. Hill lives in St. Paul with his wife of over 50 years, Shirley. Dr. Hill and his wife enjoy fine food & beverage, traveling, music, gardening, projects around the house and boating and water activities at their lake home. He actively shares his interest in these activities with many friends worldwide and especially with his 2 daughters, their husbands and 4 grandchildren who are the center of his life.
Refer a Patient to Dr. Hill