Our periodontists specialize in personalized treatment plans that minimize gum discomfort and help you improve your oral health. We treat hundreds of patients throughout the Minneapolis-St. Paul area every year for periodontal disease and other conditions related to the gums. By working closely with you and your regular dentist, we'll determine the best treatment plan to heal your gum disease and prevent further complications in the future.
Signs you should see a specialist immediately for gum disease include:
- Red or purple gums
- Tender or painful gums
- Bleeding or swelling
If you suspect you have gum disease, contact us today to schedule an appointment.
What to Expect
When receiving treatment for gum disease at The Dental Specialists, you should expect to:
- Receive efficient, personalized care
- Understand all of your options as well as the benefits and risks
- Be treated in a manner that makes you as comfortable as possible throughout your entire visit
- Receive thorough instructions regarding post-treatment care and any follow-up procedures
Questions to Ask
- What are my treatment options?
- What can I do to prevent gum disease?
- Will I need future treatments?