Advantages of Invisalign®
Invisalign® aligners are smooth, custom-made plastic trays worn over your teeth. Many patients prefer them to traditional braces for a variety of reasons that include:
- Aligners quickly pop out at mealtime or any other time that's convenient for you.
- There's no need to change your diet or eating habits, allowing you to continue enjoying all your favorite foods.
- No one will know you’re wearing orthodontics until they notice the difference in your smile.
- Increased comfort over more traditional metal braces.
Who Can Benefit from Invisalign®
Invisalign® aligners are perfect for children and adults who experience any number of mild to moderate orthodontic problems including:
- Crooked teeth
- Overcrowded teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Simple bite irregularities
For more severe issues, you may need a more advanced orthodontic treatment. Invisalign® can also help correct relapses that may occur after traditional braces have been removed. Consult with your The Dental Specialists Orthodontist to see if Invisalign® is the right option for you.
A Personalized Process
In addition to being discreet, Invisalign® is also a highly personalized process designed to correct a variety of dental issues that may be causing you discomfort or embarrassment. Once your doctor has determined Invisalign® will work for you, he/she will make an impression of your teeth and establish your personal treatment plan. Your doctor will send your impression to Invisalign® where 3-D computer technology will create a series of aligners precisely customized for your mouth.
Unlike some companies, which are offering risky direct-to-consumer orthodontic treatments without a professional consultation, our doctors care about your smile and will be there for you throughout the entire process.
Approximately every two weeks you will get a new set of aligners that will fit perfectly based on your progress. The aligners work by gradually moving your teeth until your problems are corrected. Your doctor will help you understand the realistic results of your treatments and design the plan to get you there as quickly as possible.
Schedule your free consultation with one of our orthodontists to see if Invisalign® can work for you.
What to Expect
When getting Invisalign® at The Dental Specialists, you should expect to:
- Receive efficient, personalized care
- Understand all of your options as well as the benefits and risks
- Be treated in a manner that makes you as comfortable as possible throughout your entire visit
- Receive thorough instructions regarding post-treatment care and any follow-up procedures
Questions to Ask
- How long will I need to wear the Invisalign® trays?
- Is Invisalign® the best orthodontic solution for me?
- How do I care for my teeth while I have Invisalign®?
- Will I need Invisalign® again?