- Doctor of Dental Surgery (2001), Francisco Marroquin University, Guatemala City, Guatemala
- Fellowship in Advanced Education in General Dentistry – AEGD – (2003), University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN
- Certificate in Prosthodontics and Masters in Dentistry (2006), University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN
At the age of 5, Dr. Montes wanted to be a physician like his uncle. It was at the age of 11, when going to the orthodontist, that he decided to become a dentist. While in dental school, he began noticing the impact a dentist can make in a patient’s life. He wanted to learn more ad decided to specialize in prosthodontics so he could understand his patients needs better and help them.
- American College of Prosthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry