Full dentures are fully functioning replacement teeth custom designed to fit in your mouth and look like your natural teeth and gums. Consisting of an upper plate that covers the roof of your mouth and a lower denture that rests securely on the gum and bone tissue, full dentures are generally comfortable and easy to maintain while giving you the full ability to do all the things you love. Combining the latest denture technology with a personal approach, we work closely with you and your general dentist to develop the right treatment plan so you'll be confident and happy in your new dentures.
Advantages of full dentures include:
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Improved ability to speak
- Easier eating and drinking
- Natural looking and comfortable
Contact us today to learn more about how full dentures can improve your smile and your life.
What to Expect
When getting dentures at The Dental Specialists, you should expect to:
- Receive efficient, personalized care
- Understand all of your options as well as the benefits and risks
- Be treated in a manner that makes you as comfortable as possible throughout your entire visit
- Receive thorough instructions regarding post-treatment care and any follow-up procedures
Questions to Ask
- How do I care for my dentures?
- Will my dentures function just like real teeth?
- What type of dentures are best for me?
- How long does it take to get dentures?