- Bachelor of Science in Biology (1988), Loyola University, Chicago, IL
- Doctor of Dental Science (1992), University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN
- Certificate of Endodontics and Masters of Science in Dentistry (2005), Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio.
Special Professional Interests
After practicing general dentistry for over 10 years, I decided to focus on one aspect of dentistry and endodontics was the natural choice. I have always enjoyed the challenge of diagnosing and treating patients with dental disease. I do my very best to allay patient’s fears and misconceptions about endodontic treatment. My goal is to have every patient I see leave more comfortable and less fearful about endodontic treatment.
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Northeastern District Dental Society (past president)
- Diplomate, American Board of Endodontics
- American Association of Endodontists
- Minnesota Association of Endodontists (past president)
- Fellow, American College of Dentists
- Duluth Dental Forum study club