- B.A. Chemistry (2010) Macalester College, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (2014) University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry (2016), Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
- Master of Science in Dentistry (2016), The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
Special Professional Interests
We provide specialized oral healthcare for infants, children, adolescents and patients with special needs. Our mission is to provide quality, compassionate and personalized care for your child in a fun and comfortable environment. We partner with parents to learn about their child’s individual needs, focus on prevention and develop habits that will lead to a lifetime of healthy smiles.
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Adjunct Assistant Professor at the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Minnesota Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
Han X, Lamshöft M, Grobe N, Ren X, Fist AJ, Kutchan TM, Spiteller M, Zenk MH. The biosynthesis of papaverine proceeds via (S)-reticuline. Phytochemistry. 2010 Aug; 71(11-12): 1305-12.