- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (2013), Army College of Dental Sciences, Hyderabad, India
- Advanced Training in Clinical Endodontics (2016), UCLA School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, CA
- Master of Sciences in Dentistry – Endodontics (2017), Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA
- Certificate in Advance Graduate Studies in Endodontics (2020), Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA
I enjoy the challenge of Endodontics. Every tooth is unique with differences in structure and configuration of the root canal system. These variations demand a customized treatment plan for every tooth. I always strive to provide the best treatment plan for my patients with the ultimate goal of retaining their natural tooth whenever possible.
- American Association of Endodontics
- Mechanism for Oral Tumor Cell Lysyl Oxidase Like-2 in Cancer Development: Synergy with PDGF- AB Faranak Mahjour, DMD, PhD; Vrinda Dambal, MS; Neha Shrestha, MS; Varun Singh, DMD; Alpdogan Kantarci, DMD, PhD; Philip C Trackman, PhD
- Priya K, Jhajaria S, Singh V, Mehrotra N. Unilateral Hypodontia In Primary Dentition: Does It Affect The Permanent Successor: A Literature Review & Case Report. J Young Med Res. 2014;1( 2).
- Soni A, Singh V, Savi GR, Yadav O, Khan M, Agrawal M. Oral Health Related Knowledge, Attitude and Practice among Bus Conductors and Drivers in Jaipur District. Int J Dent Med Res. 2014;1(4).
- Agrawal S, Singh V, Sharma S, Chaudhary P, Yadav P, Agrawal M .Uses Of Clove In Oral And General Health – e-J Dent.2014; 4(3).