Specialist in Orthodontics
Locations and Hours Available
- Practice Clinical Hours
Monday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (by appointment)
- Business Office Phone Hours
Monday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Bachelor of Science (1974), University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (1976), University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Orthodontic Certificate (1980) Emory University School of Dentistry, Atlanta, Georgia
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Midwestern Society of Orthodontists
- Minnesota Association of Orthodontists
- World Federation of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association (Past President)
- Northeast District Dental Society (Past President)
- Fellow, American College of Dentists (Past Section Chair)
- Past Orthodontic Consultant with the Crippled Children’s Cleft Palate Clinic in Duluth, Minnesota
- Adjunct Assistant Professor & Member of Admissions Board at the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry
I have had the distinct privilege of providing orthodontic care for the past 38 years and have enjoyed every minute of it. Over the years I have witnessed changes not only to the teeth and smiles of my patients but have seen them grow into confident and outgoing individuals.
My wife Lisa and I have two grown sons who live in Boston and New York. I love to spend my free time hiking, kayaking, hunting and fishing.
Refer a Patient to Dr. Zakula