- Bachelors of Science (1983) Union College, Schenectady, New York
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (1987) University of Texas Health Center, San Antonio, Texas
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Internship (1988) Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Residency (1992) University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Iowa City Iowa
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Minnesota Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Partnoy, B.E. Stress Shielding in Mandibular Autogenous Bone Grafts Utilizing Rigid Internal Fixation. Master’s Thesis, University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, 1992.
Partnoy, B.E. Tooth Extraction and Alveoloplasty in Iowa Head and Neck Surgical Protocols. The University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, 1992.
Fridrich, K. L., Partnoy, B.E., Zeitler, D.L. Prospective Analysis of Antibiotics Prophylaxis for Orthognathic Surgery, International Journal of Adult and Orthognathic Surgery, 1991.
Partnoy, B.E., Fridrich, K.L. Hemodilution in Orthognathic Surgery, International Journal of Adult Orthodontics and Orthogqatbic Surggy, 5:4, 233-239, 1990.
Fridrich, K.L., Partnoy, B.E., Williamson, L.W. Adult Orthodontics and Orthognathic Surgery. Drenaggio a Cielo Chiuso di Ferite Endoorali: Analisis Prospettica di 65 Case Rassegna Bibliografica. Quintessence International, Febbraio, Anno VII, 1991.
Fridrich, K.L., Partnoy, B.E., Williamson, L.W. Intraoral Closed-Suction Drainage for Orthognathic Surgery: A Prospective Review of 65 Cases, International Journal of Adult Orthodontic and Orthognathic Surgezy. 5:3, 1983-1987, 1990.