- Doctor of Dental Surgery (2010), National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, School of Dentistry, Athens, Greece
- Certificate in Prosthodontics and Master of Science in Dentistry (2016), University of Alabama Birmingham School of Dentistry, Birmingham, AL
- Fellowship in Dental Oncology and Maxillofacial Prosthetics (2019), Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
I believe that prosthodontics is the perfect combination of art, science and medicine. I’m amazed how imagination, knowledge, and skill are all used to help patients obtain a healthy, functional smile and, more importantly, help them achieve a better quality of life and improve their self-esteem. Every patient is special and unique. I enjoy the challenge of designing and implementing a personalized treatment plan and long-term solution for my patients.
Maxillofacial Prosthodontics is a unique field of dentistry that provides care to patients with congenital or acquired extraoral or intraoral defects. The rehabilitation of the patient’s smile is essential to improve their quality of life. Prostheses allow a patient to be able to eat, swallow and speak. Being part of a team who cares for patients with these conditions feeds my interest to pursue further education in Dental Oncology and Maxillofacial Prosthetics.
- Associate Fellow, American Academy of Maxillofacial Prosthetics
- American College of Prosthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Minnesota Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry