Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics
Locations and Hours Available
- Business Office Phone Hours
Monday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (2011), Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune, India
- Certificate in Prosthodontics (2016), Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Master of Science (M.S) in Dentistry (2016), Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of Prosthodontics, University of Minnesota
- American College of Prosthodontics
- Fellow, American College of Prosthodontists
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
A Prosthodontist is like an engineer who diagnoses and rebuilds lost or compromised oral structures. The challenge and excitement of doing so drove me to choose this specialty. I love its vast scope and collaborating with different specialties to deliver great care to patients. In addition to patient care, I enjoy my involvement in academics, research and activities to continually broaden my skills and knowledge base via various professional affiliations.
I live in downtown Minneapolis with my husband. Outside of work, I love exploring the outdoors, baking, playing the piano and reading.
Refer a Patient to Dr. Kulkarni
Aditi Kulkarni. (2011) Poor Nutrition And Co-Morbid Factors in Edentulous Geriatric Patients. Int J Dent Case Reports 2011; 1(3): 112-114
Kulkarni A, Thompson J, Rothrock J. Impact of gastric acid induced surface changes on the mechanical behavior and optical characteristics of dental ceramics. (Accepted for publication in the Journal of Prosthodontics, 2017)
[Master's Thesis Project & Semi-finalist in the John Sharry Research Competition 2016]