COVID-19 Pediatric Dentistry Protocol Video
The number-one priority at The Dental Specialists is the safety and well-being of our patients, doctors and team members. Because of the COVID-19 virus, we have implemented additional protocols to help protect all those who step into our practices. We have put together a short video of our new protocols so you know what to expect at your next visit.
Here are some additional new procedures you can expect at your appointment:
- We request that all visitors over the age of two (2) wear a mask or face covering to their appointment. If you don’t have one we will provide one when you arrive.
- If you have not already done so, you will be asked to complete a COVID-19 health screening and an acknowledgement of risk consent form when you arrive.
- We ask that only one parent accompany a child to their appointment. Siblings should not come along to the appointment. Exceptions will be made for an interpreter, or family member or caregiver for a patient who needs physical or mental support during their visit.
- We may ask patients to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before and after their appointment.
- We request that all visitors maintain a 6-foot distance from others while in the practice.
- Doctors and team members may wear additional personal protective equipment, such as face shields, during exams/treatment.
Our doctors and team members have worked extensively to ensure your safety and well-being while in our care. We want to ensure you can feel comfortable visiting us at your next appointment. As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your regular The Dental Specialists Doctor or Location.