Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Locations and Hours Available
- Clinical Hours
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Business Office Phone Hours
Monday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- B.A. Chemistry (2010) Macalester College, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (2014) University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry (2016), Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
- Master of Science in Dentistry (2016), The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
We provide specialized oral healthcare for infants, children, adolescents and patients with special needs. Our mission is to provide quality, compassionate and personalized care for your child in a fun and comfortable environment. We partner with parents to learn about their child’s individual needs, focus on prevention and develop habits that will lead to a lifetime of healthy smiles.
Dr. Han attended college and dental school in the Twin Cities and is excited to come “home” to Minnesota after completing his residency in Ohio. He grew up in China, Germany and the US, and speaks three languages fluently. Outside of the office, Dr. Han enjoys cycling, playing soccer and tennis, experimenting in the kitchen and traveling to new places.
Han X, Lamshöft M, Grobe N, Ren X, Fist AJ, Kutchan TM, Spiteller M, Zenk MH. The biosynthesis of papaverine proceeds via (S)-reticuline. Phytochemistry. 2010 Aug; 71(11-12): 1305-12. Abstract
Refer a Patient to Dr. Han