Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Locations and Hours Available
- Clinical Hours
Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (1 time per month)
Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Business Office Phone Hours
Monday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- B.S. Biology (2005) Gonzaga University, Spokane, Washington
- Doctor of Dental Science, (2009) Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska
- Certificate of Pediatric Dentistry (2011) University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- College of Diplomates, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- College of Diplomats of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Ridgeway enjoys being able to guide young patients and their parents to a positive dental experience by providing excellent pediatric dental specialty care in a caring and empathetic environment. His goal is to help children develop optimistic, motivated and healthy attitudes towards their oral care and health and make visiting the dentist a great experience! Dr. Ridgeway had a wonderful, gentle dentist growing up, and he wants nothing more than to provide that same kind of care and memories for all of his patients.
Dr. Ridgeway is originally from Buffalo, Wyoming. He moved to Minnesota to complete his pediatric dental residency and decided to make it his home. Dr. Ridgeway enjoys the Minnesotan outdoors immensely, winter or summer, with his two children Luke and Eva. Dr. Ridgeway also has a young Goldendoodle, Simon, who loves to take him for runs on all the great trails the Twin Cities has to offer.
Refer a Patient to Dr. Ridgeway