COVID-19 Information and Protocols
Our highest priority at The Dental Specialists is the safety and well-being of our patients, doctors and team members. Because of the COVID-19 virus, we have implemented additional protocols to help protect all those who step into our practices.
Here are some additional new procedures you can expect at your appointment:
- Wearing a mask is optional for patients. Feel free to choose what makes you feel most comfortable and please be respectful of other’s choices
- All patients must complete a Health Screening upon arrival for their appointment.
- Doctors and team members may wear additional personal protective equipment, such as masks and face shields, during exams/treatment.
The Dental Specialists follow the CDC Guidelines for Quarantine and Isolation for a positive COVID-19 test or exposure. Please click here for the CDC Guidelines.
- If the CDC guidelines state you should quarantine or isolate, DO NOT come to your dental appointment and call your The Dental Specialists Doctor or Location as soon as possible and we will reschedule your appointment.
- If the CDC guidelines state you do not need to quarantine or isolate, you may be seen for your dental appointment.
Our doctors and team members have worked extensively to ensure your safety and well-being while in our care. We want to ensure you can feel comfortable visiting us at your next appointment. As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your regular The Dental Specialists Doctor or Location.