Specialist in Orthodontics
Locations and Hours Available
- Clinical Hours
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Business Office Phone Hours
Monday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Bachelor of Arts, Chemistry (1977), St Olaf College, Northfield, Minnesota
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (1980), University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Certificate in Orthodontics (1996), University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- M.S. Dentistry (1996), University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Minneapolis District Dental Society
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Midwestern Society of Orthodontists
- Minnesota Association of Orthodontists
- World Federation of Orthodontists
I had the opportunity to practice general dentistry for 15 years prior to returning to the University of Minnesota to specialize in Orthodontics. That combined professional experience gave me a passion for creating both beautiful and functional smiles. I couldn't ask for a more rewarding way to spend each day, than creating beautiful smiles for my patients in the office!
I love to participate in active adventures such as hiking, climbing, kayaking, paddle boarding and biking. In my free time, I enjoy exercise, including yoga, ski-joring with my dog Ziggy, cooking and golf. My husband Tim and I have one daughter, Shannon who lives in San Francisco and works for Google.
Refer a Patient to Dr. Bergsrud