Specialist in Orthodontics
Locations and Hours Available
Monday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For your convenience, phones are answered from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday - Thursday and 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. on Fridays for scheduling appointments. Please call for available times and locations.
- A.E.S. (1976) Normandale Community College, Bloomington, Minnesota
- B.S. (1979) University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (1981) University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Certificate in Orthodontics (1983) Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri
- M.S. Orthodontics (1983) Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Minneapolis District Dental Society – Secretary/Treasurer
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Midwestern Society of Orthodontists
- Minnesota Association of Orthodontists
- University of Minnesota Alumni Association
- University of Minnesota Dental Alumni Association
- Washington University Dental Alumni Association
Bolmgren G A, Moshiri F. Bionator Treatment in Class II, Division 1. The Angle Orthodontist. 1986 July; 56(3): 255-62.
Bolmgren G A. Orthodontic Study Model Trimming Procedure. Introduction to Dental Materials and Techniques - Course Manual. 1982: 28-34.
Dr. Bolmgren and his wife of 30+ years, Lynn, reside in Richfield and have two grown children, Jenna and Daniel. Dr. Bolmgren cherishes spending summer weekends with his wife and family at their western Wisconsin cabin where he loves to tinker on projects. Gary and Lynn tolerate winter by occasionally planning a vacation to warm weather destinations, often Disney World or Mesa, Arizona. Dr. Bolmgren enjoys volunteering with his church's student ministries group, where he can act like a big kid, yet mentor and support junior and senior high school students along the way.
Refer a Patient to Dr. Bolmgren