Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
Locations and Hours Available
- Clinical Hours
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Business Office Phone Hours
Monday: 8:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (2002), University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky
- Doctor of Medicine (2006), Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota
- Certificate Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (2008), Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- Certificate in Orthodontics (2012), University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- M.S. Dentistry (2012), University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
Dr. Allen lives in Minneapolis with his wife, Amanda, their two children, Evelyn and William. Dr. Allen enjoys swimming, guitar and getting outside with the kids. Amanda is also a dentist and currently practices pediatric dentistry with The Dental Specialists.
Refer a Patient to Dr. Allen
Allen BE, Van Ess J, Gladwell M, Rieck KL, Carr A: The Success Rate of the Nobel Biocare Mark III TiUnite Dental Implant System. Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology and Endodontics 106:e19, 2008.
Allen BE, Greenwell H, Drisko CH, Scheetz JP: The Prevalence of Hypertension in Periodontitis Patients Over Age 60. Journal of Dental Research 80S:381, 2001.