Diplomate, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Locations and Hours Available
- Clinical Hours
Lake Elmo/Woodbury - High Pointe
Monday: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Business Office Phone Hours
Monday: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Bachelors of Science (2005), University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (2008), Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry, Pacific University, San Francisco, CA
- Doctor of Medicine (2012), University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency (2014) University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL
- Fellowship in Head and Neck Oncology and Microvascular Reconstruction (2015) University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Head and Neck Oncologic and Reconstructive Surgery (2016)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (ABOMS)
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Minnesota Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
I chose the specialty of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery because of the challenge and opportunity if offers me to meet a diverse set of needs for patients. This specialty is like no other in its scope. On a daily basis, patients trust me with surgical care involving the mouth, face, jaws, head and neck. These are highly sensitive areas and the technical skill and knowledge required to provide excellent care keeps me interested and enthusiastic in my work day after day.
Outside of the office I spend as much time as I can with my family. I have two young children who are a joy to watch grow. Reading and learning are some of my great pleasures. Every day I try to go to sleep a little wiser than when I woke up. I’ve never been known to say no to a good cup of coffee or a run with a friend.
Refer a Patient to Dr. Yetzer