Practice limited to oral surgery
Locations and Hours Available
- Clinical Hours
Monday: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Business Office Phone Hours
Monday: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- BS, Biology (2008), Butler University, Indianapolis, IN
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (2012), Marquette University School of Dentistry, Milwaukee, WI
- General Practice Residency (2013), Veterans Affairs Hospital, Portland, OR
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Internship (2014) St. John Hospital/University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry, Detroit, MI
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency (2018) University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Minneapolis District Dental Society
I chose to become an oral and maxillofacial surgeon because it gives me the ability to have an immediately positive effect on a patient’s health and life. Whether it is removing a tooth causing pain or placing a dental implant to restore a perfect smile, it has a satisfying combination of science and artistry.
Outside of the office, I enjoy cycling, following Butler basketball, and enjoying the beautiful Minnesota outdoors.
Refer a Patient to Dr. Voegele