Alfredo Montes, DDS, MS
Practice Limited to Prosthodontics
Locations and Hours Available
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (2001), Francisco Marroquin University, Guatemala City, Guatemala
- Fellowship in Advanced Education in General Dentistry - AEGD - (2003), University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN
- Certificate in Prosthodontics and Masters in Dentistry (2006), University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN
- American College of Prosthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Montes resides with his wife, Mariela, in Lakeville, Minnesota. Away from the practice he enjoys playing tennis, squash, racquetball and riding his motorcycle.
He and his wife also enjoy traveling to different countries and learning of new cultures.