Benjamin E. Allen, DMD, MD, MS
Specialist in OrthodonticsBurnsville - 952-241-2496
Eden Prairie - 952-653-0475
Edina - 952-926-7766
Locations and Hours Available
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
> Eden Prairie
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For your convenience, phones are answered from
8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday - Thursday and
8:00 am – 4:00 pm on Fridays for scheduling appointments. Please call for available times and locations.
- B.S., Psychology (1998), Trinity College, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (2002), University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky
- Doctor of Medicine (2006), Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota
- Certificate Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (2008), Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- Certificate in Orthodontics (2012), University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- M.S. Dentistry (2012), University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
Allen BE, Van Ess J, Gladwell M, Rieck KL, Carr A: The Success Rate of the Nobel Biocare Mark III TiUnite Dental Implant System. Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology and Endodontics 106:e19, 2008.
Allen BE, Greenwell H, Drisko CH, Scheetz JP: The Prevalence of Hypertension in Periodontitis Patients Over Age 60. Journal of Dental Research 80S:381, 2001.
Bush DEA, Wunderlich GR, Allen BE, Vaccarino FJ: Anxiolytic and Sensitization-like Effects of Repeated Intra-VTA CCKB Receptor Activation. Society for Neuroscience Abstracts 25:31.21, 1999.
Bush DEA, Wunderlich GR, Allen BE, Vaccarino FJ: The Long-term Effects of Repeated Intravenous CCK-4 Administration: Reduced Anxiety in the Elevated Plus-Maze. Society for Neuroscience Abstracts 24:556.3, 1998.
Dr. Allen lives in Minneapolis with his wife, Amanda, their two children, Evelyn and William, and their black lab, Jackson. Dr. Allen enjoys playing ice hockey, guitar and taking long walks with his family. Amanda is also a dentist and currently practices pediatric dentistry with The Dental Specialists.